When you donate to Big Brothers Big Sisters, you join our cause and directly support children in your community. No matter how little or big the amount, donating can start making a difference in the lives of young people around you.
Donating pays dividends.
Research shows that our mentoring works. Children with a Big Brother or Big Sister show real differences in their personal and academic lives. They are more confident in their schoolwork performance, they get along better with their families and they’re 52% less likely to skip school.1
Your support goes far.
Your financial support helps us provide our programs and services nationally and in your local community—so we can develop more college grads, community leaders and entrepreneurs.
Roughly 90% of every dollar you give goes directly to making and supporting matches between Littles and Bigs. Great Nonprofits, a leading provider of reviews and ratings of nonprofit organizations throughout the U.S, has ranked Big Brothers Big Sisters of America as a top Children's and Families Nonprofit and awarded us a 5-star rating. This means you can rest assured that we are using donations wisely.
Your financial support starts lots of things, like:
• recruiting new Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers.
• covering the costs of background checks, while ensuring trained professionals match Littles to responsible Bigs.
• enabling ongoing supervision and relationship support for every Big, Little and Little’s family.
• providing cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for children.
Become a part of the Big Brothers Big Sisters family today
1 Tierney, J.P., Grossman, J.B., and Resch, N.L. (1995) Making a Difference: An Impact Study of Big Brothers Big Sisters. Philadelphia: Public/Private Ventures
To donate online:
(or to sponsor a bowler)
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CLOSELY.
1. Follow the link below to the Friends of the Ithaca Youth Bureau Squarespace site.
3. You will be asked to enter your contact info. After you do, click the box that says "MORE"
4. In that section, you will be given an opportunity to assign a designation for your gift. Please write Bowl For Kids' Sake '18 and the name of the bowler.
**WHEN DONATING FOR BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DESIGNATE THE GIFT FOR BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE AND INCLUDE THE NAME OF THE BOWLER YOU ARE SPONSORING**
To donate online click below